Monday, August 30, 2010

Mr. Jackson

Last Saturday, Leah, my mom and and I drove down to College Station to visit Brittany and her new bundle of joy, baby Jackson! Felicity was a wee bit crank on the way down until we stopped in Corsicana at Collin Street Bakery to meet my mom and dad (who dropped my mom off to ride the rest of the way with Leah and me.)

All better with Poppy

Then we were off to see the new mommy and baby...
He is too cute!

The grandmas with each other's babies...love Jackson's little foot hanging out.
Jackson and Felicity are almost exactly six months apart.

Beautiful mama and baby

Congrats Boates & Ryan!

2 comments:

  1. Felicity's face in that picture of her and your dad melts my popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Thanks, D...it's definitely a framer.

    ReplyDelete