Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! This Father's Day was especially significant, not only because it was Justin's first, but it was on Father's Day last year that we found out we were pregnant with Felicity! I'm so thankful for my own dad who always made sure I knew that I was a huge priority in his life and loves me with everything he has no matter what. I tell Felicity all the time and think she is quickly learning, how lucky she is to have Justin as her daddy. He is already doing a wonderful job raising her and helps with everything from diapers and bath  time (although the spit-up fountains still freak him out). I can't wait to see how their relationship develops over the years and the wisdom that he will be able to share with her. Justin and Fe have already had their first baseball game, which consisted mainly of Justin throwing Felicity her baseball (which is soft and has Cinderella on it) and trying to make it land in her lap. She then promptly picked it up and chewed on it - she is a natural!
My two loves

No comments:

Post a Comment