Thursday, June 3, 2010

3 months

Happy 3 month birthday, little one! I am so happy spending my days with you...
Fe's latest interests include:
  • Nursing every 3 1/2 hours - eating is her favorite pastime
  • working on getting better at napping during the day
  • sleeping 10 1/2 hours at night (yay!!)
  • chewing on her hands non-stop
  • lots of smiles
  • lots of baby talk
  • rolling over from tummy to back
Her hair is still blonde with a reddish tint, but I'm still not convinced its going to stay that color...we'll see. From getting on our scales with her and then subtracting her weight (very accurate, I'm sure), I think she is about 15 1/2 pounds. She is wearing size 6-9 months in clothes and size 2 diapers. Our little chunky monkey is not slowing down in the growth department!







No comments:

Post a Comment