Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter - #2 already!

Sometimes it's hard to believe that this was Felicity last Easter...

What a difference a year makes...


Justin and I traveled to Longview after our anniversary trip to Fredericksburg to pick up Felicity and spend Easter with my family. Other than the party we had for Harry when he returned from Afghanistan, this was the only time my entire immediate family has been together since... ever! So this picture below of ALL of us is very special to me {and a bit shocking that everyone is actually smiling and looking decent :)}.


It looks like someone has had enough of the picture taking. I think I should let her know early on, that since she is part Gillam, this will be an inevitable occurrence at every family gathering.

"What did the bunny bring me? Among other things, a little mermaid cell phone that I can talk to Ariel on? I am in heaven!"

Another (failed) attempt at a family photo with the Easter basket...
"Not. going. to. happen. mom."

Now the fun begins - Felicity's first egg hunt! She spots her first egg...

"Ok...now what? This isn't as fun as you guys made it sound."

The little gatherer is starting to get the hang of it.

The faithful onlookers...a lively bunch

On a mission...

One proud little lady...(and a proud Poppy too).

{Are they supposed to still have this many rolls when they are 13 months? Oh well, we love every one of them. :)}

And still trying to seize one last photo. I couldn't resist capturing the insanity of my family's attempts at making Fe smile. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment