Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sniffle, sniffle...

We've got the sniffles around the Cleveland household. Nothing major...just allergies, I think. Anyway, yesterday I had a big box of Kleenex sitting next to me and had been blowing my nose all morning. Felicity promptly came over and grabbed a Kleenex out of the box. I thought for sure this was going to be a fun game for her, to see how many she could pull out of the box. To my surprise, she put the tissue up to her face, scrunched up her little button nose and tried to blow. It was precious and a good reminder to me that those little eyes are always watching the example we set.



She spent the rest of the morning walking around the house blowing her nose.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that she loves Ariel! I remember those days...she was my favorite too. Do you remember our choreographed routine in your fort/playhouse to the soundtrack of the little mermaid? oh heavens! good memories. Emma's favorite is Ariel too. She sings the whole movie and has managed to memorize most all of the script. Good luck weaning. We are down to one nursing. If I think about it too much, I'll get sad, so we'll leave it at that. And Happy Birthday to sweet Felicity!

    Hugs,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete