Monday, March 7, 2011

Celebrating the big O-N-E!



We had the best time celebrating our beanie's birthday this weekend. I really enjoy the the parts of being a mommy that allow for opportunities to be creative. I had such fun putting everything together for our little lady.

Fe's first year faves...


She was quite the little hostess, greeting her guests at the door with a smile and wave.

I put together a slide show of her first year that ran on the TV along with her favorite dance tunes.




Justin's sisters got Fe these adorable Toms. Too cute!

The obligatory cake moment was nothing like I thought it would be. I thought she would dive in head first to her cake, but she would have nothing of it.

Even when we topped it with her favorite food - peas, she just tried to pick them off, but since they were covered in icing, it just wasn't working for her.





 HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet girl! We love you SO MUCH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment