Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Coffee date

Our family's Labor Day plans consisted of going to our friends, the Derck's, for Grace's first birthday party, to the Kahn's for a pool party and watching the Texas Tech game. Other than that, it meant relaxing at home and just being cozy...my ideal long weekend.

One of my favorite things that Justin and I have done since we've been married is our coffee dates. It might not sound like much, but it means the world to me. I think it might go back to watching my grandparents have coffee together on their back porch together every morning...and praying that someday I would have someone to share that with. Well, now I do and this Labor Day weekend, Felicity joined us for our coffee date. It was the first "cool" morning we've had around here, so it made it that much sweeter to enjoy it outdoors on our back porch. Here's some shots of us enjoying the morning together.






No comments:

Post a Comment