Thursday, March 15, 2012

A little family rendezvous

Yesterday my brother Ryan came in town between quarters from SCAD, so we got to see him for the day. Coincidentally, our neighborhood was having a March Hare Tea and Terrarium Party, so since my parents were in town to pick up Ryan from the airport, my mom was able to join Fe and me. We had a great time making our terrariums and of course Fe (and me) loved the treats...




Ryan and my Dad joined us after the party and we just got to enjoy hanging out together. We listed to the Disney princess station on Pandora on the TV. When Justin asked Felicity what we did, she told him, "Mimi, Poppy and RyRy watch Ariel TV on couch." And she's right. We also got quite the dance show from Felicity (and my parents, but I won't elaborate on that.)

Afterwards, we went to eat at P.F. Changs and then went to see Million Dollar Quarter at Fair Park. Such a great, fun show with amazing musical talent. Definitely go see it if you get a chance. It's about the one night in 1956 when Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins and Elvis Presley got together to play for the first and only time. Anyway, a great random Wednesday I was blessed to spend with my family I don't get to see that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment