Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4

Things were pretty low key around our house for the 4th this year, but we did manage to get out on the 3rd for our neighborhood 4th of July parade and party. I'm pretty sure Felicity was the youngest entrant in the parade. I decorated her stroller and our family of four (including Olive) walked in the parade. It was really nice to get out and meet some other folks in our neighborhood. We were really surprised at how many young people live near us. For the most part, we've really only met older people who are the original owners of these houses mostly built in the late 60's/early 70's. I love having them as neighbors, but it's nice to have a mix of young and old. Here's a few pics of the festivities...

Mom's getting my stroller all ready...

Fe's ride



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you still wear that shirt! I think I remember the last time I saw you in that... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes...I still wear it all the time. Did you actually think I would get rid of something? :-)

    ReplyDelete