Sunday, July 18, 2010

Arboretum fun

Last Saturday we went to the Arboretum bright and early with the Clevelands. I love going to Arboretum, although I have to say, it is probably best visited in the spring or fall. Regardless, it was lovely to get out in the morning and enjoy the gardens.

This is the bench where Justin and I got engaged, so of course we had to get a pic with the Lici-bear. The lighting is not the greatest, but oh well.


I didn't know it, but they had a whole Peter Rabbit thing going on...I love Peter Rabbit. Isn't this one made out of flowers precious?

Fe even got her picture with the "real thing." I guess this can substitute for seeing the Easter bunny, since we didn't take her this year.

I had great intentions of getting lots of beautiful pics of Felicity in the flowers, but it was just too darn hot. We snapped this one at the end with Rachel trying to balance her. I think it will be much easier when she is able to sit on her own, but this pic turned out pretty cute.

Then at the end of the day my parents randomly showed up at our house driving this:
Long story...
Please look closely at their cheesy faces.

1 comment:

  1. OMG. The Gillams...never a dull moment! And I can't wait to hear this story, although something tells me it'll be better than I even imagine.

    ReplyDelete