Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"Boo!"


Happy Halloween! My parents celebrated their 30th anniversary (which was actually two years ago, but that's another story) by going to Greece and Turkey and they brought Felicity back an authentic belly dancing costume. So, since I didn't have it together this year, that's what she was for Halloween. And I must say, she turned out pretty cute. Justin was a bit weirded out with the skimpiness of the costume and the fact that she was a "dancer", so we also called her a gypsy. I assured him, she looked just fine. :-)

We had been practicing what you say at Halloween, so she'd been walking around for weeks saying, "Boo!" I had also taught her to say "trick-or-treat", but when we got up the houses to get candy and I asked her, "What do you say?", she said, "please". Hey - I'll take "please" over "trick-or-treat" any day!!

Getting ready for the big Halloween bash...

Trick-or-treating at Ghouls on the Lawn at Tucker Hill in McKinney. Of course, we had DeDe and Ariel in tow.

Who knew they were going to have a gypsy music station perfect just for Fe!

Then about a week later, we went to the Arboretum for a Fall Fest with our playgroup. Here's the best group shot of them I could get. What cuties...


 Felicity and Bentley:



 Felicity had the best time...

Hope you and your family had a Happy Halloween!

BOO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment