Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Leah and Andrew's Wedding

Leah, my long time friend from grade school got married last weekend and it was so sweet to be part of her wedding. I think I've officially been in my last wedding of any of my closest friends...which is a little sad, because weddings are so much fun to be a part of, but exciting that everyone has found their other half. We started the celebration with Leah's bachelorette party in Dallas on Thursday night.

Then on Friday we headed down to Longview for the rehearsal dinner...

Saturday morning we headed to the salon to get our hair done...so fun and relaxing. 

The flowers were gorgeous! I love a winter wedding.


Now, if you look closely, you'll notice that we bridesmaids are much tanner on the day of the wedding than the night before...thank you Bath & Body Works instant self-tanner! That stuff is amazing. It was just what this pasty mama needed to pull off a sleeveless dress in the dead of winter. In just two seconds you instantly look like you came off the beach, but it will wash right off in the shower at the end of the day. {A bit of advice if you get some: I wouldn't wear it with something very light colored or really expensive because it can tend to get on your clothes. It washes out, but just to be safe.}
  



Lovely bride!! Happy wedding, Leah & Andrew!!



No comments:

Post a Comment