Sunday, December 5, 2010

9 months

9 months has arrived! Obtaining decent monthly pics in her chair is really becoming quite the feat...this one below is the best I could get this round:

She just wasn't going to give up a smile. Luckily I got some better ones throughout the day.

Crawling at full speed has its challenges when trying to keep up with her, but it is nice that now she can crawl all the way from her bedroom to the den. She likes to sneak off and make this trek by herself sometimes -- we always have to be watching her!

Clapping, clapping, clapping!

Waiting for mommy to come get me up from nap!

Waiting for Dr. McClard to do my 9 month check-up
  • Felicity weighed in at 19 lbs. 4 oz. (60 percentile), was 28 3/4 inches long (90 percentile) and her head was still at 50 percentile. I guess the scale says she's finally slimming down, but she still has plenty of rolls that might lead you to believe otherwise.
  • She is crawling all over the place, and fast...as in, lots of times you have to run to catch her.
  • Clapping and waving - still her favorite new "tricks"
  • She's still nursing 4x a day and eating baby food at all three meals. She also eats bananas, cheerios and cheese on occasion. I've got to get better about feeding her more real food.
  • Wearing size 12 months clothes and size 3 diapers
(I have to admit, I'm doing this post a bit late and didn't really write down anything specific about this month...so I'll just do more on the 10 month post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment