Friday, March 12, 2010

Finally...

So, I've finally given in and started a blog...

With the arrival of our new little one, I figure this is the best way to keep everyone updated and provide pics of what is going on in the Cleveland household. I will admit that creating a blog is something I've debated about for quite some time. I have enjoyed reading so many friends' blogs and keeping up with what's going on in their worlds; however, sometimes I find myself getting caught with feelings of discontentment. What I mean is, sometimes when reading others' blogs, I end up with those "I wish" feelings...looking at their stories and thinking that sometimes my daily life isn't as exciting or interesting, when that isn't true at all.

I am working on applying this verse to my life in more ways than one:

"I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:11-13

So...all of that to say, I will, of course, be sharing mostly happy and joyous moments in this space, because those are the ones we want to remember and cherish. But please know, that our life consists of many more moments than these...some better, some worse...but all part of what makes Justin, Felicity, Olive and me, our own unique and wonderful family that God designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment