Saturday, March 13, 2010

Coming home...and Olive

Felicity was born on a Wednesday and we came home from the hospital that Saturday. She came home in the same pink cotton Feltman outfit that I came home from the hospital in. We also wrapped her in the same blanket that my mom and I both came home from the hospital in! If you know my mom at all, it will not surprise you that she brought three boxes full of my baby clothes and blankets for Felicity to wear. It will also not surprise you that they are in perfect condition and still very much in vogue.


 Loading her up

My first home!

Justin's parents were gracious enough to watch Olive while we were in the hospital (and basically any other time we are out of town). Once we were back, they brought him over for his initial meeting with his baby sister.




Aunt Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment