Sunday, June 12, 2011

Camped out...

I'm back! We FINALLY have a new computer and I am in heaven. Our lil' old PC finally tanked and was so slow, it was literally taking me more than 30 min. to send a two sentence email. Ughhh...so blogging was definitely out of the question.

But NOW - I am camped out in front of our new iMac and am loving it. I have the perfect set up --


  • lovely new and fast computer - check
  • fresh cup of good pens, pencils and highlighters - check
  • legal pad (complete with scribble art courtesy of Lici) - check
  • glass of red wine - check
  • yummy cheese to snack on - check
  • photos of my sweet love - check
  • and of course, candles - check

(Not to mention what you can't see, which is me in my pj's, robe, slippers and a heating pad {yes, in June}...those who know me well, will not be surprised in the least, that I am ecstatic about spending my Sunday night this way. FYI - Justin is camped out in the room with me switching between watching the college baseball super regionals and the Mavs.)

And yes, I know the picture is very dark and you probably can't even see anything, but that is how I like it - dark and cozy.

It is really ridiculous how fast this computer is compared to our old one. I didn't even know what I was missing. I am going to be a speed blogstress now. I have a lot of posts to go back and do, so I'll be whittling my way down the list and will let you know (if you care) when I have posted something old, since I typically back date them. That's all - I am so glad to be back to my blogging!

1 comment: