Sunday, February 27, 2011

First character obsession

Justin recently went on a business trip to Orlando and was so sweet to pick out a few Disney souvenirs for the Lici-bear! As a side note, I am just counting down the days (or years) till Fe is old enough for a trip to Disney. I have so many fond memories of trips to Disney World with my family and still got lost in the wonderment of it all. I can't wait to see her little face when she sees the castle, meets Minnie, rides the teacups...ok, I'll stop going on and on about it - as we have no trip planned anytime soon, but as you can see, I'm already pumped! 

Back to my story... One of the things that Daddy picked out for the little lady was some Disney princess bath toys. They are precious and at first she gave all six of them a shot at being her friend. Here she is playing with Cinderella and Belle (among others) in the bathtub...


But now that she has gotten to know the girls, she's found a fave, for sure -- ARIEL. Lici loves the little mermaid. The dolls now spend more time out of the bathtub than in it, and Lici drags Ariel with her everywhere. I will put them in a big tub, and inevitably she digs through them all and gets Ariel out everytime.

She will sometimes still play with the others, but she refuses to sit Ariel down.


It is so precious to me...maybe because oh so long ago, I was also a little girl obsessed with Ariel. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment