Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Tea

Felicity's Mother's Day Out had a tea for all the moms to celebrate Mother's Day this week. It was my first time going to something like this and it was so precious. They had a slide show with pictures of all the kids throughout the year, the kiddos recited their Bible verse and they sent us home with an adorable framed picture of her. It was so cute - you could tell she was so excited to show me her classroom and her friends. As you can see, Felicity enjoyed all the food at the tea party. I don't think I got a shot of her without a mouth full of food. I thought it fitting for Mother's Day that she wear one of mommy's old dresses, so I sent her to school that day in one of my old dresses that my mom perfectly preserved. I thought she looked so cute in the little vintage dress with strawberries on it. :-)



So thankful to be this little angel's mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment